Formed in March of 2006, The Foundry is an independent agency owned by Ron and Simon.
The agency was formed under a simple but defining vision to create an agency that would transform brands into powerful, engaging business entities.
I started working for The Foundry in late 2008 after working on a couple of small projects with Tony Burrett The Foundries digital strategist. I have worked on their online media for hotel.com , stihl, Jamieson’s Brewery Inspirations 3D colour & Paint and Dick Smiths.
Here are some examples of the work I have created for the Foundry.
- Stihl Garden Assault flash game ( design, flash, programing, html, css) a big thanks to Mike Bissett for his help on the mobile game
- Dick Smith Banners (design, animation, flash )
- Hotel banners ( animation and flash compression )
- homebuyershow.com.au( design, html, css )
- tradingandinvestingexpo.com.au ( design, html, css )
- anythingbutsweet.com.au ( design, flash, html, css )